Dialysis of Protein Solutions Protocol
1. cut out more than required dialysis tube for each sample (to accommodate the expansion of the pipe)
2. dialysis tubing soaked in PBS. clip one tight end, add the sample, clip tight end.
3. dialyze in a cold room at ~ 1 L PBS, stirring gently.
4. changing the dialysis buffer before leaving.
5. dialyze overnight.
6. Change dialysis buffer again the next day.
7. (it takes about 5 hours for the dialysis to be complete).
8. spin dialyzed, the pellet is suspended again to make trouble making sure no particle there; if any, transfer only soluble fraction into another tube.
9. execute the desired fractions to gel.